We are doing our utmost to provide with high-quality products, which has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before shipped out. Once our products somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
Yeslamp offers Six MONTHS (180 days) warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials from the date of delivery.
If there are any manufacturing defects when the product is fresh out of the package (not common), Yeslamp offers the following solutions:
- Confirm issues with customers.
- Guide customer to fix the issues.
- Ship new one to customer if the issues can not be fixed.
The Yeslamp Limited Warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Lamps purchased elsewhere, used condition or second hand are not covered under warranty.
If issues caused by any personal behaviors or not standard use, Yeslamp doesn’t offer warranty services.
- Warranty does not cover perishable items due to their deterioration through standard wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover products that have suffered damage stemming from an accident or impact, have been exposed to abuse.
- Warranty does not cover improper assembly, accessories, or maintenance, have suffered damage due to failure of following instructions in the owner’s manual, have suffered damage stemming from negligence, which includes but is not limited to: leaving batteries discharged for extended periods of time, or any type of damage resulting from user misuse.
- Warranty does not cover water damage.
- Warranty does not cover tampering with components or making modifications to alter the product from its original condition will void the warranty.
Yeslamp reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and, at its sole discretion, to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In the event a claim is submitted but is determined to not be covered by this warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair costs and return shipping costs to you.
Warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from a course of dealing or using or trade. Yeslamp makes no warranty expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Yeslamp reserves the right to update model designs or substitute models with graphics and/or color changes. Product replacements are subject to item availability. If an exact replacement is not available, Yeslamp reserves the right to use refurbished / comparable value components and products in fulfilling any warranty claim.
Seller shall not be liable in contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise for damage or loss of other property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of property or equipment, claims of customers of the buyer, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall the seller’s liability exceed the purchase price of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. The obligation of Yeslamp and buyers’ sole remedy under its limited warranty is the supply of a replacement from regular product inventory lines. Yeslamp shall not be liable for any other costs incurred nor shall Yeslamp be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
Your use of our products is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for (and Yeslamp disclaims) any and all loss liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to the computer, mobile device, and all other property.
Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying Yeslamp Products for his or her own use and not for resale.
Customer shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site.
Return & Exchange is unacceptable in any case if the lamp is used, as plenty of resources and energy are invested in every lamp.
If you still require help, please feel free to CONTACT US.